OPS MED PSC PRE-HOSPITAL CARE TRAINING CONCEPT
Ops Med PSC specializes in providing various levels of Healthcare Training according to the need of the client. We specifically specialize in Pre-Hospital Care (Trauma) Training for the Nature Reserve/Safari/Game Ranger and Security environment and proudly developed a Progressive Training Package to ensure that the client has a comprehensive Emergency Medical Care System that is sustainable.
All medical courses are accredited by ECSI (www.ECSInstitute.org) in the USA that will issue the Internationally recognized Certificates. Ops Med PSC is furthermore accredited by:
- Health & Welfare SETA (HWSETA) to present “First Aid Level 1, 2 & 3”.
- American Heart Association and Rescue Council of South Africa for the “CPR for Professionals” Certification.
- Endorsed by FGASA (Field Guide Association of Southern Africa) to present these specialized and developed courses to Nature Reserves and Game Rangers/Guides.
Ops Med PSC uses qualified Ops Medic Instructors (Ex-Combat Medics) to present all the selected courses to ensure a relevant and professional service. The instructors that will be allocated for any training project have previous Game Reserve/Safari/Anti-Poaching and Security experience.
Our Courses (www.opsmed-psc.co.za):
- Basic First Aid (Level 1)
- Standard First Aid (Level 2)
- Advanced First Aid (Level 3)
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMT) – FPos